Northern Vietnam is an ideal destination for Vietnam Cycling tour. There are varied types of landforms and topographies which are from high mountains, forests to plateau. This kind of travel tour is designed for people who are looking for biking challenges, enjoying climbing on Southeast Asia’s most spectacular mountains. Let’s go and do it if you would like to travel like a local!
Why will you love the Vietnam Cycling tour?
Talking about the Northern Vietnam, many tourists know it as a home of most ethnic minorities, as a place of rippling mountains, cascading rice terraces… so most visitors will be totally impressed. The travelers’ trek to the tribal village in the northern Vietnam will have a chance to see a lot of the different colorful clothes of the locals, almost of the ethnic groups in Vietnam live along the border of China. If you go north, you will come with them definitely in touch.
Here is what you can expect from Vietnam Cycling tours:
- You will be spending nights in a homestay. While the accommodation is shared and basic, this is a great opportunity to communicate with the locals and get a real sense of Vietnamese daily life.
- Vietnam Cycling tours are designed for you to ride in beautiful nature sites in close touch with the simple life of local people in places hardly visited by tourists.
- This is a unique way to experience the natural wonders and cultural delights when traveling to Vietnam. This is such a good opportunity to escape city noise, usual travel tours to reach the scenic countryside of Vietnam.
- Cycling through the mighty landscape of Vietnam you will have a great chance to burn the calories and enjoy the special local food during the travel routes.
- Northern Vietnam is an ideal destination to experience the adventurous feelings for real.
What will amaze you in the Northern Vietnam?
- Ha Noi
Vietnam charming people preserved old town, which has aged well, monuments and colonial architecture while making room for modern developments alongside. There are still lakes, parks, shady boulevards and more than 600 temples and pagodas for you to discover!
This is premier trekking base in the north of Vietnam, from where hikers launch themselves into a surrounding countryside of cascading rice terraces and tiny hill-tribe villages that seem the world apart. Once you’ve stepped out into the lush fields, you’ll understand the Sapa area’s real charm.
- Mai Chau
The small town of Mai Chau itself is unappealing, but just outside the patchwork of rice fields rolls out, visitors can doss down for the night in traditional stilt houses and wake up to a rural soundtrack defined by gurgling irrigation streams and birdsong.
- Moc Chau
There are many different ethnic groups to live here such as Thai, Hmong. The most beautiful places to visit in Moc Chau are the village of Ang with pine forest, beautiful Waterfall of Dai Yem, Pa Phach village, and Tan Lap Tea Hill. And, there are plenty of green tea plantations and beautiful hills around the city. There are also several farms with cattle and flower fields.
Do you think that Vietnam Cycling tours are right for you? There is no doubt that they are incredibly rewarding adventures if you are well prepared to cycle up to 70 kilometers a day on varied terrain.
Useful link: Vietnam travel