There are many choices to travel and relax at the beaches and islands in the world, but there is an ideal destination and very famous in Thailand you must come if you really like to explore the beaches and islands, that is Phuket island. Phuket is an island in the southern Thailand with the area 540km2 and this is also the largest island in this golden temple country.
With a long and white sand and the seawater is very clear as well as there are many beautiful natural sites such as Phang Nga Bay, Maya Beach, PhiPhi island…Phuket is worthy to become an interesting destination of Thailand. There is a stable weather, you can visit Phuket anytime in a year, but if you want to have the ideal time to relax and swim in the beaches at here, then you should visit this special island from around December to May because at this time the weather is cool and it is not too hot for you to swim and lie on the sand.
Every year Phuket attract a lot of the national and international tourist to visit and relax in the wonderful beaches and islands is not only by its special beauty but also its perfect service. You are always serviced as kings once travel to Phuket, the locals at here are also very hospitable. One of the reasons make Phuket is usually crowded because it is very easy, cheap and convenient for the tourists to arrive here, you can catch a bus or a short flight from Bangkok to Phuket by the flights such as Bangkok Airways, AirAsia, Thai Airways…, then move from Phuket airport to Phuket town where is the most bustling about the beach activities as well as all another activities at here such as shopping, food, entertainment, games, bars……Or you also transfer directly from Phuket airport to go to the famous beaches such as Kata beach, Patong beach. From Phuket airport, you are possible to catch a taxi, the local bus, airport bus or minibus to transfer to the beaches, islands or Phuket islands. All these vehicles are offered reasonable and not so expensive for you, so you are also not worried about the prices. Especially, your names will be written and hold on a greeting board at the hotels at here if you booked your rooms in advance (before your arrival date), by this way you will fee very warmly and fun. Or if you want to save more to move from Bangkok to Phuket, then you can also catch a bus but this way takes much longer than a flight, it takes around 12 hours to move from Bangkok to Phuket by a bus but these buses are also very clear, they serve also very carefully as well as there are a lot of the different trips in a day for you to choose so that you are also not worried if choose this vehicle instead of a flight.
Arrival to Phuket Paradise beach, you must see the main sightseeing, enjoy the fun travel activities as well as try the local food at here. And, here under is a list for these:
- Phiphi island where is still considered as the best choice for couples whose enjoy their honeymoons, arrival here you not only have a chance to relax on the long beach and sand but also you have also seen the beautiful coral and many kinds of fishes at here.
- Phang Nga Bay where is still considered as “Halong Bay of Thailand” with tens of the giant limestone mountains and caves, it looks very special and beautiful.
- Patong beach where is located just far from Phuket city around 15km, this is the most beautiful beach in Phuket island with a lot of bars and shops with many cheap and beautiful souvenirs. Patong beach is still considered as the sex tourist paradise among Simon Cabaret Show is considered as one of the most famous and worthwhile shows to see once you travel to Phuket.
- Kata beach where is considered as the clearest beach in Phuket, this beach is very quiet and it is far from Phuket city just around 20km. Located close to Kata beach is Kato Noi beach where is very known with tourists whose like a quiet and clear beach.
- Phromhthep cape where is the most suitable for you to see the sunset in Phuket island, especially it is very romantics for the couples whose are enjoying their honeymoons at here.
- Chut Som Wiu where you can see overview of Phuket
Karon beach is also a nice and long beach with the white sand. If you like to relax a luxury and quiet beach, then Karon beach must be your choice.
Wat Chalong is the most hallowed temple in Phuket, this special temple was built since 1876.
Fantasea show is the evening entertainment complex where is encompassed the games shows, shops, restaurants…. especially, there is a famous theater that was built the base on the style of Las Vegas.
To explore Phuket completely, then you should rent a motorbike to ride around this island or take by a tuk-tuk to find about the habits and customs as well as try the local food at here such as Tom Yam Goong, Gaeng Keaw Wan Gai (Green Curry Chicken), Mee Hokkien noodle, Dim Sum, Kanom Jeen Phuket, Khao Man Gai, Por Pia, Massaman Curry…..
Nowadays, it is very convenient and also cheap for you to find the flights and vehicles to go to Phuket in Thailand. Arrival to Phuket, you will have a chance to relax on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world as well as to take part in a lot of the different travel activities on these beaches. So, you must include this natural site once travel to Bangkok, Thailand.
Readmore: Things to Do in Thailand